Custom Boromir Cloaks!!! Be one of the first 5 people!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap Faramir, do you have any side-by-side pics of what you made to screencaps of Boromir sporting the cloak? I may be interested. Is that $50 a shipped price?

50 dollars shipped in the US, a tad more outside the continental 48. I'll try to do some side-by-side for you. It would be a miracle if you bought one; that would be the final key to lock in the Hobbit delivery next week!

I'll find some pics for you . . .

boromir19.jpg

064.jpg

boromir14.jpg

hras_boromir.jpg

073.jpg

boromir_horse.jpg

boromir21.jpg

071.jpg

boromir014.jpg

So, there's a brocade pattern on the film version, and the edge is lined. Can you take pics of your cloak with close-up on the seams? Also, some rear shots would help.

So, there's a brocade pattern on the film version, and the edge is lined. Can you take pics of your cloak with close-up on the seams? Also, some rear shots would help.

If I had a camera I would; those pics were taken by a friend some time ago. The seams aren't visible; I sewed them into the fabric so there's no visible tailoring. If I can find a camera I'll get some rear pics and better details as soon as possible. I was going to burn the pattern in with a hot needle, but it just took too much time, so the actual cloak is plain. I didn't line the edge because I have yet to find believable fur at that scale that isnt too long and funny-looking. When I find it, I will add it.

And with that the spaces are just about closed! Now more offers until these deals are made! Thanks so much to the lucky ones, and for helping me get these Hobbits in. You are all great!

Last edited:
2 more spaces! Grab it now!

Two more left! Two more left!

I have enough material for an extra cloak, and I haven't heard back from some, so now's your chance! If you want one, get it now! Paypal only, sorry.

Also, because I'm doing a summer term in school, I don't have my sewing stuff as readily available, so it may take a bit longer to finish them since they're being done entirely by hand now--long and painful process! I'll try and finish them totally while I'm home in California for SDCC, after which point all six will be done. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back