CUSTOM Battle Damaged T-800 Endoskeleton by Silent Surfer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EndIessRAlN

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I really wanted a Battle Damaged T-800 Endoskeleton from Hot Toys and really regret not picking one up when the prices were still reasonable. And I am not spending over $350 a piece on one of those babies. So I got an extra Skullbase from the T-600 Rubber Skin Vers. and sent it to our good ol' Silent Surfer along with my spare Regular Endoskeleton, and both of the Plasma Rifles my 2 Endos came with, and here's the end result.

(Warning...pic heavy...but if you're reading this now it's already too late.........sorry.)

BdEndo1.jpg

BdEndo2.jpg
BdEndo6.jpg

BdEndo5.jpg
BdEndo3.jpg

Here's some close ups compared to the Regular Version. Sorry if it's really hard to see the battle damage but Surfer did a fantastic job which inspired me to take these super dramatic shots.

BD on the left and Regular on the right.

EndoBDComparison2.jpg
EndoRegComparison2.jpg

EndoBDComparison1.jpg
EndoRegComparison1.jpg

Oh and here's a close up of the Plasma Rifle that Surfer did some extra work on.

CustomPlasmaRifle.jpg

Once again. Thanks to the MAN! Silent Surfer, you are just too damn awesome for words bro.

Looks great with 2 rifles. Got any pics in natural light?

Thanks for the compliments guys, and nice pics Endless. I'd also like to see some natural lighting shots with the base. Great pose. Hope you don't mind me saving these pics for my portfolio.

Wait til you guys see the AVP and Narin bio masks I painted for Endless.

Super sexy! And i really liked the pose. I worked really hard and long to get my Endo's hand to accept my RSB-80 rifle singlehanded. I cant image how it was to get it to pose both!
I was an idiot and paid 450 for my BD :p

Absolutely flawless execution! Rifles akimbo is the way to go! Now you make me want a BD to go with my standard endo....Dammit!

nice job Nathan !...almost did a battle damaged looked on my endo too but changed my mind in the last minute...he's my only one :(

Rob

Thanks everyone! As for a shot with natural lighting the house lamp is all I can do for now. I'll have to wait till day time to take advantage of sunlight.

BdEndo4.jpg

Doesn't look that good. The light takes away the shiny feel of the paint. That's why I Didn't post this one earlier. Too warm.

Back