Custom Asajj Ventress by Adam Hughes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam is a friend and happens to be a fellow 1/6 geek, he just did this for his personal collection.

Wow, that is awesome! It is nice to hear that people like Adam Hughes is into the same collectibles and overall cool stuff that us regular Joes are into. I would love to see more stuff by him, maybe a 1/6 scale Mary Jane Parker like the one SSC is putting out. That would be nice.

Awesome! makes me want to have that headsculpt for a great bash! still a fan of the official SS Asajj though
thanks for the pix :D

Assajj%2520131b_lorez.jpg

My GOD!!!! this would make a great P!tuvision episode!!!!! Yo Andy!!!! tell Adam to send me that Asajj!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Pretty great custom. Interesting idea using the male medicom body. I contemplated doing the same myself but I like the thinness (through the torso) of the SS stock body and for me the hips and legs on the medicom body are a bit thin. I do love the way the shoulder look though. In her CW appearances she always had rather muscular broad shoulders. So I sculpted little shoulder enhancers out of sculpy to slide under her tunic. I sculpted them on her actual shoulders before curing them so they stay in place pretty damn well. Much happier with the figure now.

Now all I need is a badass paint job like that. Think I'm going to try and get a friend of mine to do a paint job on the extra exclusive head I have that I don't really like.

well, just the best 1/6 custom ever imho!
any chance we could get our hands on this headsculpt? I'm dying for a resin cast
please please, release Asajj! :D
I beg of you :emperor

Back