Custom 18th Season Tom Baker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks,
For the scarf, I found some stretchy material at my local fabric shop that had the right size of ribbing to serve as the stitched rows of the scarf. The color variations was all done by hand using fabric markers and a pattern I have for the scarf. I'm going to do a 12th or 13th version scarf as well for an early season Tom figure.

Very ingenious for the scarf. It turned out amazing as well. Great thinking!!!

Here are a few final shots with some natural light.

FinalTomFigure2.jpg

FinalTomFigure3.jpg

FinalTomFigure1.jpg

Billy recently sent me one of his new Tom Baker heads and it is even more impressive in person. It's a gorgeous sculpt and looks just like Tom. It's fantastic. I can't stop looking at it. This is the Tom sculpt I've always wanted. Thanks, Billy.

Man, that sculpt is amazing! Do you have some other 1/6 sculpts? I know you do amazing clothing, but now your just rubbing it in :lol

Thanks Galactiboy,
Other than a couple of modifications, I've only made the Tom Baker sculpt and Rose. I plan to continue with a few other Classic Doctors some companions from new and old and I want to do a better Captain Jack. The first one was just a modified head but now I want to do one using the same technique I used to make Tom.

Man, that sculpt is amazing! Do you have some other 1/6 sculpts? I know you do amazing clothing, but now your just rubbing it in :lol

What boots did you use mate? Once again well done on this figure, I have to say it's my fave on here (but then I'm a HUGE Tom fan!)

Man, that sculpt is amazing! I know you do amazing clothing, but now your just rubbing it in :lol

Definitely. To para-phrase "Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy", even besides the awesome Tom head Billy made, his whole custom turned out "Amazingly amazing!", and whatever mystical voodoo he used to make that scarf is absolutely PERFECT!!!!!

agreed the scarf is a work of art!! iv had a scarf professionally knitted on commission and its nowhere near as good as yours billy! :)

Thank You Marfa!
I'm working on some upgrades for him. Will be doing a little rework on the sculpt to make it more season accurate as well as upgrading the coat and boots.
I've got a 6th Dotor in the works as well. Just finishing the materials for the coat.

Will be doing a little rework on the sculpt to make it more season accurate

Can't wait to see it, your Tom sculpts are already excellent so a modified one with suitably aged features would be awesome.

Back