Custom 12" Blade Runner project underway...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats fine with me, I am no stranger to making detailed accessories. :D

indygd.jpg

indygd1.jpg

indygd2.jpg

indygd3.jpg

Fantastic!
I'd be very interested in the whole outfit. Put me down on the list pending costs and such. Incidentally, would it be the whole outfit: coat, jacket, shirt, tie, pants, socks, belt, holster and shoes?

Fantastic!
I'd be very interested in the whole outfit. Put me down on the list pending costs and such. Incidentally, would it be the whole outfit: coat, jacket, shirt, tie, pants, socks, belt, holster and shoes?

Me too! I would be in for the whole lot. I already have the Android Hunter V3, and am in the process of giving him a new body and a retooled 'Trevor Grove' Indy head, but would rather get ALL NEW clothes and these are looking AWESOME so far! Great work!!! :gun

I am putting together all of the details to start gauging intrest in the next day or so.

Thanks,
Ryan

shirt-wip.jpg

I have been testing with the "wet" Look to see what the color would look like. Here it is damp.

Coat-rain.jpg

Wow! Great work there!! I can't even sew a pillow case. :lol There's a lot of fine detail in that coat - really shows your talent and your love for what you are doing. :D And the Indy book is cool as hell too!! :rock :rock :rock

Also several people have PM'ed me about how it would work on a Android Hunter figure, and as much as it pains me I snapped a pic. :lol
(I have been distressing this coat to try to make it look more like the film look)

a-hunter.jpg

Back