Custom 12" Blade Runner project underway...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just starting to take form and still lots to do, but here are some progress pics so far.

Thanks,
Ryan

dec-w1.jpg
dec-w3.jpg
dec-w2.jpg

My very own action figure?

Seriously tho, don't make your replicant too good, or I'll have to retire myself.

My very own action figure?

Seriously tho, don't make your replicant too good, or I'll have to retire myself.

"I need ya, Decks. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic. " :D

Blind is the numero uno tailor on here these days! That coat is stunning--I may need a 1/1 version for Halloween next year! :rock

I don't know about that, but thanks for the complement though. All I can do is try my best. (Maybe thats why I never sleep any more :lol )

Yep. It pretty much stays wet the whole time in the film. If it comes down too it, I can make a slightly more darker brown version because some people like it that way. On the other hand, the Android Hunter jacket is off the charts too dark.

I am doing all of the different pieces. I talked to Josh about it and DVP is probably going to to just a very very few limted run of a full figure.

Back