• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom 1/6th Freddy Dream Master figure with METAL BLADES & LIGHTED FURNACE!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FreddyampFurnaceSale.jpg

My own personal custom Freddy with real METAL blades & LIGHTED Furnace, plus several accessories is for sale. The lights inside the furnace actually flicker from the 5 LED tea lights underneath powered by 2 AA batteries hidden in the base.

Because of the rarity of the parts, especially the furnace, and the amount of time and effort that went into these mods, I am asking $1000 OR BEST OFFER. Free shipping in the U.S. International shipping will be calculated when I know where it's going as I won't be packing this up until it sells.

Message me if interested.

FreddyampFurnaceSale2.jpg

FreddyampFurnaceSaleHatOff.jpg

FreddyampFurnaceSaleAccessories.jpg

FreddyampFurnaceSalePuppetandBloodySkull.jpg

FreddyampFurnaceSaleSkullampEmbers.jpg

FreddyampFurnaceSaleHat.jpg

FreddyampFurnaceSaleMetalBlades.jpg

FreddyampFurnaceSaleBoxes.jpg

FreddyampFurnaceSaleInsideBox.jpg

NOTE: 2 of the needles on the left syringe hand broke off and are lost.

Last edited:
Re: Custom 1/6th Freddy Dream Master figure with METAL BLADES & LIGHTED FURNACE!!!!!

Damnnnnnnnn , looks awesome. ! Good luck with sell.

Back