Custom 1/6 Scale Figure Artist / Scupture Detailed Project Request

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avirup1978

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I am a serious avid collector of 1/6 Scale Figures, and have been collecting these highly detailed figures for the past 7 years now, and I am finally looking forward to a 1:6 scale figure of two for my favorite and well known Bollywood Actors Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. They are quite the on screen couple and I would personally like to Capture their presence in my 1:6 scale collection.There is one particular Super Hit movie in which they both starred in which just completed 1000 weeks of uninterrupted running at the movies from which I would like to Capture their unique characters its call "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" I have been a huge fan of this movie for the past 20 years.

Therefore, I would like to know and get suggestions as to who I can contact for these custom figures & exactly what are the requirements for an artist / sculptor from me in order to acquire the 1:6th Scale for these 2 Actors?? Also, I would like a price quote for the Highly Detailed painting of the 2 figures along with the Attire and Clothing for these 2 figures ( I will let you know exactly what type of clothing / attire style I will be looking for from the Movie its self). For your convenience, you can find the Pictures of these two actors as soon as you Search on the internet with the above mentioned movies name, it is quite a famous movie. Please respond as soon as possible along with the Total Approximate Price for a project like this. Price Quote. Thank you once again.

Yours Sincerely,
Avi Datta

P.S: I would like to get all feed backs from all of you in this forum for any suggestion to help me get the perfect Customized Figures

I am a serious avid collector of 1/6 Scale Figures, and have been collecting these highly detailed figures for the past 7 years now, and I am finally looking forward to a 1:6 scale figure of two for my favorite and well known Bollywood Actors Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. They are quite the on screen couple and I would personally like to Capture their presence in my 1:6 scale collection.There is one particular Super Hit movie in which they both starred in which just completed 1000 weeks of uninterrupted running at the movies from which I would like to Capture their unique characters its call "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" I have been a huge fan of this movie for the past 20 years.

Therefore, I would like to know and get suggestions as to who I can contact for these custom figures & exactly what are the requirements for an artist / sculptor from me in order to acquire the 1:6th Scale for these 2 Actors?? Also, I would like a price quote for the Highly Detailed painting of the 2 figures along with the Attire and Clothing for these 2 figures ( I will let you know exactly what type of clothing / attire style I will be looking for from the Movie its self). For your convenience, you can find the Pictures of these two actors as soon as you Search on the internet with the above mentioned movies name, it is quite a famous movie. Please respond as soon as possible along with the Total Approximate Price for a project like this. Price Quote. Thank you once again.

Yours Sincerely,
Avi Datta

P.S: I would like to get all feed backs from all of you in this forum for any suggestion to help me get the perfect Customized Figures

Hi Avi,
Just joined SC page. Glad to find your keen interest.
I can make stuffs similar to these, feel free to share your interests and timelines. What diorama you want them in ??
Action figures or the static figurine would be better.
Regards,
Preet

Hey Preet!!

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Do you know anyone who could do this customized head sculpt for me?? For both the 2 above mentioned Actor & Actress??

Back