• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom 1/6 Penguin from Batman Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customikey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all! I need cash, so I've put one of my classic customs up on ebay. I will take offers from board members, of course! Just PM me.

The Penguin is one of my very favorite customs, and one I will never reproduce, so this is definitely a one-of-a-kind.

Here's the link: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180331710110

PA220038.jpg

Nice work, sucks you have to sell it though. But thats one of my fav customs Ive seen on here. Good luck with the sale

That is seriously one of the coolest things I have seen. I would love to own that but I don't think I could offer you want it is truly worth.

I remember seeing this custom years ago on one of these message boards. Seeing it now, it look just as cool as it did the first time I saw it.

A true masterpiece (and I'm not even a Bat-Fan) - totally captures Danny Devito. Good luck with the sale!

Sorry you have to let this masterpiece go. I hope you get a lot for him...he really looks outstanding.

Back