Custom 1/6 Nazgul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sectar02

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have redone my post.

I'm currently working on a custom 1/6 Nazgul based on the Asmus Toys Morgul Lord.

I used a cheap body i modified by extending the arms and legs :

Then i did a little proportions check with some clothes on :

Tried to make a hood, but i'm currently working on a new one :

There, you have to pics of the final test :

I will make the fabric look old, will soften it and dye it so both fabric colors match.

I will use Elvis1976's technic by using water and white glue to give the shape to the hood.

Cheers

Just took the fabrics out of the fabric softener, the result seems good. I 'lllet the fabrics dry on the figure, to give it a first shape. I will weather them if i like the way they fall on the figure.

For now, there are no pieces of armor on the figure. I will give them a new repaint :)

Cheers :)

Loving the work so far! Also, I highly recommend using liquid starch to stiffen any of the fabric (like the hood). Keep it up!

Brilliant!!

Loving the work so far! Also, I highly recommend using liquid starch to stiffen any of the fabric (like the hood). Keep it up!

Thank's to both of you guys!

Oh yeah very good idea! I guess the hood will be the only part of the robe that i will shape.

I just repainted the armor tonight. My paint skill aren't astonishing but i think it's better than before :)

Cheers

Hey guys, today i weathered the whole outfit. I also applied to "glue" on the hood and i'm waiting for it to dry! All the armor parts are on, the new paintjob seems pointless because we don't see much but was still fun to do.

Tell me what you think about it :)

Cheers

This is just Awesome I can only hope Asmus and ACI Nazgul will be as good. :clap

Excellent work! The proportions look spot-on, and the weathering and paint is perfect. :)

Thank's a lot Agonistes86 ! Yeah i tried my best to respect the proportions. It was fun to do the paint and weathering, still learning but i think i'm getting a bit better. Thank's again for your comment :)

Back