Custom 1/6 Harry Potter "Order of the Phoenix" Figure (6 pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my first attempt at creating a 1/6 Harry Potter figure from the "Order of the Phoenix" movie.

The head sculpt is from Gentle Giant which I think is the best Harry Potter HS out there. The head is not oversized. The body is a heavily modified Medicom 301 RAH body to make it smaller to resemble a 15 or 16 year old.

I included pics with another WIP figure so you can compare the scale with Harry.

What do you all think?

My next one with be Vordemort so Harry has someone to battle with.

potter1.jpg

potter4.jpg

potter5.jpg

potter6.jpg

Here's a size comparison between Harry Potter and King Leonidas
potter2.jpg

Harry - "I ain't afraid of no Spartan!"
Leonidas - "This is SPARTA!!!"
potter3.jpg

That is really cool! I'm anxious to see Voldemort. He's a character I wouldn't having in 1:6 scale!

Very cool. I was thinking of this with some obitsu bodies but got a little more optimistic when I saw the new SSC hobbit bodies.

Excellent Custom Harry Potter!
Thanks for posting it! I forgot about him! No one's done one that I have seen. Terrific work!

How's the head sculpt on the 12" NECA figure? I was thinking of using it as a starting point for a 1:6 Harry.

I haven't seen the 12" NECA Harry figure yet, I think it would be a good choice too as a starting point for a 1/6 figure.

I wouldn't recommend using the Gentle Giant bust, it was painstakingly hard to put it all together. I personally wouldn't do it again.

Thats simply fantastic work! It's about time someone did a Potter. He just looks so perfect.

Where on earth did you get his clothes? Where they originally for a female so the size would be about right?

Also how much did you have to alter the originally body?

Back