CUSTOM 1/6 Grail Diary Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumping this thread for a great set of accessories. Every Indy fan should have them.

I've had some recent inquiries wanting to know if these 1;6 grail diaries are still available. They are indeed still available. I try to have some ready for immediate shipping however if demand exceeds my supply at the moment the turn around time is no more than 3 days.
Thanks for everyone's interest.

Someone wanted to know if the diary would fit in Indy's pouch. Here's the answer. Absolutely!
DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

Not into 1/6th but if I were, this set would be owned! You have amazing talent. Well done.

Wow! That looks amazing! Especially the picture with the $0.25 next to it. It gives you a great scale as to how small and packed the details are. Great work there Figure5901!

The original diary turned out to be a hit with all those who purchased. Recently I began to wonder, how can I make it better? I wanted to somehow improve the cover. While the original cover was leather I still thought it could be better. So I set out to make a new cover using traditional bookbinding techniques. This new cover is also leather and wrapped around thin backer boards and weathered to give it that old used appearance. It has new marbled end pages with a couple of blank pages in the front and rear. I would enjoy hearing your feedback. Is it an improvement or is the original still the best?

Wow. Amazing work there man! I have been gone for quite awhile from the scene and you've really delivered an amazing looking set. Well done mate!

Back