Custom 1/6 Batman Dark Knight Bat Signal Project by "Chudull"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense to the guy but I did not appreciate to see him put his batsignal on ebay after he tells us he would have no time for ours. THAT was unfair for the next name on his list. I didn't want to upset anyone though...

Fair enough

you're both right. he didn't have any obligation to sell those bat-signals to all who where on the interest-list. no one has paid something for it, so he was in right, when he decided not to do anymore.

I have much respect to 1mod6 and I don't want to insult him in anyway! His work is brilliant and he's really a very talented guy.
But I have to say still that I'm with Darthy here. Sure it costs a lot of time to do this, but the major point was that he ends up doing them, because he just saw that there were so many interests. It's just a logical thought: many interests + VERY limited product = $$$

So he decided to sell them on ebay and with success. he earned just with one so much like doing this b-signal for 7 people. same goes to the harvey dent podium.

if Chudumdull will sell them for ~60$ and will consider everyone in the interest-list, than much kudos from me. can't wait to see the final product. the last shot looks outstanding

@Chudumdull: what materials are you using for the case? is it plastic? and is the painting which is shown on your last pic will be the final one? I'm really looking forward to this. Keep it up! :)

Thank you for your guys support!!!
1.Progressing 25% (will update Photo soon )
2.i think i can use 2 months to make 50-70 pcs,depends on use fiberglass or resin (still thinking..).the batman logo 100% will use metal

Expectations Photo
Cat.jpg

Amazing.

Please pace yourself.

I would hate to see what happens to many customizers happen to you.

Make your list and get the product ready then fulfill your list and take payments.

I want to be on the list greatly but also want to see the project succeed.

Back