Custom 1/2 scale Batman Arkham Asylum Bust and Armored version too

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My first post, No Idead what to do about a pol so.......

Votes: 80 93.0%
  • Dislike

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
Re: Custom Sculpted Batman Arkham Asylum Bust

I have made a mold to make resin copies. I have produced 5 and and going to paint them in a few days. PM me if intrested and lest talk prices. Im only making 5 to retain value!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0VLxWcEr6MM&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0VLxWcEr6MM&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That's really awesome :clap

Doesn't really look like him from the game. It looks like what he SHOULD have looked like in the game. Great job! :clap

Though it would look nicer with pupils.

That's epic! I think he looked cool with a little 5 o'clock shadow though and a bit of a dirty face. Would love to see that on this bust!

Also he would be cool with eyes. As I say though it's awesome enough as is, adding eyes would be a difference, not an improvement.

That's epic! I think he looked cool with a little 5 o'clock shadow though and a bit of a dirty face. Would love to see that on this bust!

Also he would be cool with eyes. As I say though it's awesome enough as is, adding eyes would be a difference, not an improvement.

I hear you on that. I felt the eyes give personality and inless he was looking to his side with his head forward then it wouldnt have a dramatic look and not very intimidating. The blank eyes conveyed that better. Think of it as if he is in "detective mode." In terms of the dirt on his face, I have casted 5 of them so I just might. Im working on a Jim Lee style too with the same lower half

I hear you on that. I felt the eyes give personality and inless he was looking to his side with his head forward then it wouldnt have a dramatic look and not very intimidating. The blank eyes conveyed that better. Think of it as if he is in "detective mode." In terms of the dirt on his face, I have casted 5 of them so I just might. Im working on a Jim Lee style too with the same lower half

Yeah he definitely looks as if he's in detective mode!

That sounds great, be sure to post pics if you do do a dirty paint up! It's not so much dirt as just you know he's been in Akrham all night :lol

Mayeb you could do 5 more with the damage over his eye!

Last edited:

Sure sounds like you know what you're doing bud.

Yeah he definitely looks as if he's in detective mode.

That sounds great, be sure to post pics if you do do a dirty paint up! It's not so much dirt as just you know he's been in Akrham all night :lol

Mayeb you could do 5 more with the damage over his eye!

Lol sounds good. I havent painted them yet so I could do whatever at this point. Im excited for the Jim Lee style too. Thats the one to the left with all the plastic surgen notes on him.

Have to agree this looks great!! Could work very well on film too I reckon.

No I dont, the material I use has to be baked in a oven so a 1:1 wont fit :(

you did an incredible job, this is this best batman sculpt i have ever seen.
did you post it in ebay for more then 3 grand few months ago?

Greetings from saudia.

you did an incredible job, this is this best batman sculpt i have ever seen.
did you post it in ebay for more then 3 grand few months ago?

Greetings from saudia.

Yeah I did but now I casted it and have 4 copies that will be ready on Friday

Back