Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I... I actually CAUGHT a code?!

iur.jpg

Thank you, guys, for posting it! :wink1:

I thought there would be no reward codes for Thanksgiving judging on previous years’ holiday seasons. Luckily enough, I saw their post on Facebook and quickly snagged that $2 code.

Getting "Oops! An Error! M67WPBF has expired." on my end. EDIT: Just joined their Facebook group, there was like 10 minutes to redeem it, barely missed it.

Would someone be willing to explain what the deal is with these codes and how they work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Would someone be willing to explain what the deal is with these codes and how they work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Copy the code. Paste into the rewards section of your account on the Sideshow website. Adds store credit to your account.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ah, I see it on their page now....weird, I had the page on auto refresh...the announcement didn't show up, and the email alert didn't come through for me until after it expired. :slap
Ah well....on with life....

Ah, I see it on their page now....weird, I had the page on auto refresh...the announcement didn't show up, and the email alert didn't come through for me until after it expired. :slap
Ah well....on with life....

same here, $2 oh well no big deal. Surprised to see how many people are getting mad about missing the code on FB. So much for Thanksgiving LOL.

People saying they’ve been violated or cheated or disrespected because they missed a $1 code on Thanksgiving are a hilarious bunch of idiots.

Back