Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Copy the code. Paste into the rewards section of your account on the Sideshow website. Adds store credit to your account.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
So Sideshow will randomly post these codes to their Facebook and you have to act fast and add them to your account?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Every time Sideshow gives out codes there’s always someone who gets heated because they missed one or two. I used to get upset too but after awhile it’s no biggie. I’ve missed all the codes offered so far and I’m not crying.

Last edited:
It's annoying missing a code but nothing to overreact about. I remember a couple Spooks ago I got home from work and since there hadn't been a code for a while I took a shower. Came out to check my phone and found I had missed a $10 code by 15 minutes.

The dollar codes aren't worth getting riled up over. I understand the little bit of pang over missing a $10 or $15 code from days gone by, but still, nothing to get UPSET over. It's done by the point you figured it out.

It's annoying missing a code but nothing to overreact about. I remember a couple Spooks ago I got home from work and since there hadn't been a code for a while I took a shower. Came out to check my phone and found I had missed a $10 code by 15 minutes.

The dollar codes aren't worth getting riled up over. I understand the little bit of pang over missing a $10 or $15 code from days gone by, but still, nothing to get UPSET over. It's done by the point you figured it out.

The day i get upset over missing a code for $1 or $100 is the day i need to sell everything and get out of this hobby.

I haven't gotten one of these codes yet. I see them like hours after they're posted. Missed 6-7 bucks so far I think.

Same. And I’ve been deal shopping. Every time the code pops up I’m with friends or family. Whatever. That’s worth waaaaaaaay more than $5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back