Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only like RPs because they don't expire. You can save up for years and get a big discount on something in the future. Shipping for me is the real reason I don't shop there directly anymore, when so many others offer it really cheap or free.

My only gripe with SS. Some (most) retailers offer free shipping on a figure. It costs me on average 20 bucks extra to ship plus a 10 dollar pack out because they don’t double box. So I’m 30 down with them at get go. That’s why I need reward points.

Those other retailers also don't wait 40 days after shipment to credit your reward points. When Sideshow was pretty much the only game in town their program seemed generous, but now they seem to be falling behind the competition in this area as well.

Yea the shipping charges are completely out of line, especially when they can magically offer Free Shipping on the figures that aren't moving. Even with paying 9.50 shipping, I got the Deadpool 2 figure from Timewalker for 252 total and that was double boxed.

Hey ive missed every code thats come out so far. Someone mentioned an email list does anyone know how to get on that or where i can find them in a timely manner? Thank you

Yea the shipping charges are completely out of line, especially when they can magically offer Free Shipping on the figures that aren't moving. Even with paying 9.50 shipping, I got the Deadpool 2 figure from Timewalker for 252 total and that was double boxed.

Funny you should mention that figure. I just had to send my SSC purchased Deadpool back as UPS crushed it. If they'd double boxed, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Funny you should mention that figure. I just had to send my SSC purchased Deadpool back as UPS crushed it. If they'd double boxed, it wouldn't have been an issue.

How many people get things double boxed? Can you even do that with PF's?

I've never had anything double boxed and never had an issue (touch wood).

How many people get things double boxed? Can you even do that with PF's?

I've never had anything double boxed and never had an issue (touch wood).

I prefer it but they also apparently only do it on figures of a certain size. They didn't double box my diecast Mark IV that I got from them recently. I just don't like the shipper box showing up announcing to everyone what's inside, because I have most deliveries to my office.

If BBTS would implement payment plans as well as the cheap shipping they would be king in that regard. Sideshow has great customer service in my experience whenever I've had a product defect, I don't know how BBTS is with that stuff.

If BBTS would implement payment plans as well as the cheap shipping they would be king in that regard. Sideshow has great customer service in my experience whenever I've had a product defect, I don't know how BBTS is with that stuff.

I agree that BBTS would be even more amazing if they had payment plans. I've been saying that for years. While I do prefer to just buy something outright, I do like having that option available.

Yea the Sideshow payment plan is pretty nice, I've just been doing my own "payment plan" with Timewalker, when I seem to have a surplus of cash, I just buy a Timewalker gift card and then apply to my preorders.

Straight from Malavestros.

"“Hey broobs! Fanged for a discount? Ha! When Death ****s a poem!”"

Uh...okay [emoji23]
bc33d000b4183b31ef3db9bcbbf291e0.jpg

Back