Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan was talking about the 100s of giveaway but I don't see any, over 6 years of doing this and I seen the same people win. It's rigged and that's why people ask for codes. JUst a little taste of this game.

With Reward Points everyone gets a chance for a small discount, but the chances of everyone winning a giveaway is 0%. Not sure what Susan's point was because they are not the same thing.

Sounds like sniveling to me!!! I'm telling Susan!
tenor.gif

Same. I actually told myself ALL year that I'm going to save my RP, hopefully build up a few more around Spook, and cash in one last time. Then call it a day and delete my SS account.

It's much easier for my to just get stuff locally or on ebay or the boards now.

What was the reasoning that it got deleted over at sideshow .?

I got about $200 left in RP points as well. After using it up Im done with Sideshow. The shipping costs are ridiculous and then whats worse is too see the same statues you purchased with a discount and free shipping.

I pre-ordered the HT Gladiator Hulk. Less than a week after it arrives they’re offering $30 off and free shipping.

Back