Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan was talking about the 100s of giveaway but I don't see any, over 6 years of doing this and I seen the same people win. It's rigged and that's why people ask for codes. JUst a little taste of this game.

Yep. Sideshow has been rigging these giveaways for years. After this year's spook I will make a final purchase with my saved rp and will most likely be done with them. Better places to get stuff from cheaper but usually receive the item a little bit later than from sideshow but that is not a big deal to me.

Dude, Spook just started. You think they would give away codes like crazy on the first day?

On the first day of Spook last year (Monday, October 23, 2017), SS gave away three $5 codes for a total of $15 (including an email sent to everyone on their mailing list that contained a $5 code that was active for several hours).

This year they have given away one $1 code so far that was active for just over 30 minutes.

We have no legitimate reason to think that this year would match or exceed last year's first day, but if do you compare them, this year has been very disappointing so far.

Yep. Sideshow has been rigging these giveaways for years. After this year's spook I will make a final purchase with my saved rp and will most likely be done with them. Better places to get stuff from cheaper but usually receive the item a little bit later than from sideshow but that is not a big deal to me.

I'm with you on this. I have over $200 saved up.

Haven't all or most of the previous years add up to like $65-70 in the end anyway? As long as I can get close to that, I don't care if we get a buck here or a buck there. We'll see what happens.

I'm with you on this. I have over $200 saved up.

Same. I actually told myself ALL year that I'm going to save my RP, hopefully build up a few more around Spook, and cash in one last time. Then call it a day and delete my SS account.

It's much easier for my to just get stuff locally or on ebay or the boards now.

I'd like to point out that today's newsletter had no code. That is the first time that has happened since I started participating in Spooktacular.

Haven't all or most of the previous years add up to like $65-70 in the end anyway? As long as I can get close to that, I don't care if we get a buck here or a buck there. We'll see what happens.

A buck here or there are basically 65 times logging into the site, at all hours of the day and night. Ridiculous amount of work lol

I'd rather a few $5 and $10 and be done with it.

It does sort of stand to reason, since this year's Spooktacular is running seven days, and last year was only five days, that there would be a lower dollar amount per day.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I got about $200 left in RP points as well. After using it up Im done with Sideshow. The shipping costs are ridiculous and then whats worse is too see the same statues you purchased with a discount and free shipping.

I got about $200 left in RP points as well. After using it up Im done with Sideshow. The shipping costs are ridiculous and then whats worse is too see the same statues you purchased with a discount and free shipping.

:exactly: They do it all the time to...LOL!

It does sort of stand to reason, since this year's Spooktacular is running seven days, and last year was only five days, that there would be a lower dollar amount per day.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I love your optimism and hope it gets validated!

Back