Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, fellow freaks... Anyone keeping an eye out for codes on this #CollectaDayMay nonsense on Instagram?

Received this little gift package today out of the blue. Neat little book of BTS look at SSC which is actually quite thick, and some nice quality promo code cards. Wondering if anyone else is getting these. Awesome little surprise and gesture from the folks over at SS.
e28bf008a8cd092fb2d1c7a8a9f60d83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received this little gift package today out of the blue. Neat little book of BTS look at SSC which is actually quite thick, and some nice quality promo code cards. Wondering if anyone else is getting these. Awesome little surprise and gesture from the folks over at SS.
e28bf008a8cd092fb2d1c7a8a9f60d83.jpg

I got one of these somehow. Was honestly surprised.

Y'all buy a lot of stuff from SSC? Haven't gotten anything from them out of the blue in a good while. I think the last thing I got unsolicited was a postcard with a promo code on it, but that was quite a while ago.

Just had an email from Sideshow advertising a Special Star Wars Live today at 11.00 (PT).

Maybe a May 4th code coming?

SS's special Star Wars live show just started. Will they throw a MAYTHEFOURTH code at us?

Have they given out codes out other than the Wednesday shows? :dunno

Most of the codes they've given out over the past 10 months have been during their Wednesday live shows, but they also have given several out on special days like Halloween and Black Friday, so I had hopes for a nerdy holiday like May the 4th, but clearly to no avail!

Hi all, I have an extended $50 off code from Sideshow that ends May 6th. I have no use for it. Wanted to buy Armored batman battle damaged edition, but decided not to in the end. Already have the guardians stuff. It's tied to my account, so I don't know how you can use it, but if you have any ideas and/or are comfortable with the idea that I am not trying to scam anyone, let me know and you can use the code.

This is my ebay feedback from over the years:
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=izt_is

Back