Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got one of those $50 coupon post cards. It says on the card $50 off any in stock order of $200 or more. However, when you try it, its a very limited few items that are "eligible". Basically statues or first order storm troopers. What a crock of ****. HT Tarkin is over $200 and in stock. I was really excited to get him but nope not eligible.

The coupon codes always seem to be for the crap SS can't sell. News flash I wouldn't buy the eligible stuff listed for 50% off let alone the measly $50 off offered!

If I had known this up front, I would have just posted it here so someone could use it.

So I got one of those $50 coupon post cards. It says on the card $50 off any in stock order of $200 or more. However, when you try it, its a very limited few items that are "eligible". Basically statues or first order storm troopers. What a crock of ****. HT Tarkin is over $200 and in stock. I was really excited to get him but nope not eligible.

The coupon codes always seem to be for the crap SS can't sell. News flash I wouldn't buy the eligible stuff listed for 50% off let alone the measly $50 off offered!

If I had known this up front, I would have just posted it here so someone could use it.
Wait so it doesn't work on everything? The coupon says anything in-stock and $200 or more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think you should call Sideshow customer service and ask them to apply it to Tarkin on a phone order. Let us know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m having the same issue with my code. Yesterday it was eligible on a large number of items, today almost none. Hopefully it’s a glitch and not SSC being sneaky/petty.

That’s weird. I used mine on the Iron Man mark VI last week. And I know that I could have used it on Tarkin as well, but I’d already bought it from BBTS. It sounds like an issue with their website. Hit up customer service. They should be able to hook you up.

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

I’m having the same issue with my code. Yesterday it was eligible on a large number of items, today almost none. Hopefully it’s a glitch and not SSC being sneaky/petty.

Same thing happened to me! When I got home from work I checked what I could use it on quick and then late last night I went to order something and it was missing from the list! There was about 40ish Hot Toys items you could use it on (using the filter) and now there are 14! I seriously hope its a glitch, the only things that are currently listed are things that they cant give away (TFA Troopers)

Glitch or ... they realize their mistake and altered eligible items just to well known junk sitting all over their warehouse.

Aaand big FU to international customers from SSC. No codes. As always.

It's bad enough you People don't get to live in the greatest country in the history of mankind now you are getting screwed by sideshow too? Not good.

Not sure if I just have bad luck, but a friend received a code, and gave it to me. When I tried to use it it said that the code was for someone else's account and didn't allow me to use it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yup, looks like all the items are back to being available. Support told me this morning it was only select items, but would make a special exception.

I tried initially giving my code away and got the same error about it being associated with another account, before I had redeemed it.

I think you should call Sideshow customer service and ask them to apply it to Tarkin on a phone order. Let us know how it goes.

I talked with SS today about it and was told a "bug" in the website was identified and fixed by the IT team. I was able to use the code on Tarkin!!!

Yup, looks like all the items are back to being available. Support told me this morning it was only select items, but would make a special exception.

I tried initially giving my code away and got the same error about it being associated with another account, before I had redeemed it.

Seems to me they shouldn't send out a card saying any in stock item then.

I talked with SS today about it and was told a "bug" in the website was identified and fixed by the IT team. I was able to use the code on Tarkin!!!
Nice! I'm tempted to use it on the Mark VI or wait and see what else will be in-stock before April 30th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back