Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you find that? Would like to do the same.

Used the PSPRING20 20% off ebay code and searched for the cheapest Tarkin and Vader on ebay. I think there was one listed for about $5 more ($469), so it may be a little more than I paid but should be close with the 20% off.

Used the PSPRING20 20% off ebay code and searched for the cheapest Tarkin and Vader on ebay. I think there was one listed for about $5 more ($469), so it may be a little more than I paid but should be close with the 20% off.

Cool, i found the same one. plasticunderground right?

just an FYI as well, I think its only good once per account/cart, made the mistake of making an offer on something else factoring in the 20% and it told me I had already used the code...:slap

just an FYI as well, I think its only good once per account/cart, made the mistake of making an offer on something else factoring in the 20% and it told me I had already used the code...:slap
I had the same problem. I read the terms and conditions and I thought it said up to $100 so I bought something cheap. Then I read the comments here and tried it. Crap... :(

Posted this in the Star Lord Vol 2 thread, but this is a good deal if you can find sellers with figures for retail prices

ebay has 20% off orders with code PSPRING20 (discount up to $100), just got the deluxe star lord from AlterEgo for 199 shipped

US & Canada only (sorry overseas freaks :()
View attachment 398302

Man, I just purchased the hot toys rocket racoon and groot set using the 8% cash back a few days ago. Saw this coupon this morning.

Is sideshow still giving the $20 off code? Haven't had one with my last 7 hot toys order in my box.

Thanks for posting that eBay code! I just saved $40 on a figure that I nearly purchased a few days ago. :yess:

It's good until 8 PM PST, by the way.

Last edited:
Posted this in the Star Lord Vol 2 thread, but this is a good deal if you can find sellers with figures for retail prices

ebay has 20% off orders with code PSPRING20 (discount up to $100), just got the deluxe star lord from AlterEgo for 199 shipped

US & Canada only (sorry overseas freaks :()
View attachment 398302

Thank You!!!

Screenshot (3802).jpg
:hi5:

I got the deluxe Rocket Raccoon with the code for $159 out the door. Much more palatable compared to the $250 I would have had to shell out at Sideshow.

I couldn't decide what else to get with the code because it still would be cheaper if I bought the hot toys I wanted from other retailers. Man if I waited a couple more days I would of saved $68 on the rocket and groot set.

Back