Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite.

You can give out as many referrals as you want, but each one must be issued to a unique account/individual.

Oh, gotcha. I was confused at first because I remember giving out a referral to kalzeth, but I guess we have to keep tabs on who we helped out so we can help others out who haven't used a referral from you yet.

Is it only email accounts or does address and credit card etc. have to be different as well?

I'm not sure about that, however I'd assume that the less similar info the better.

Edit: from ssc

Prior to creating an account, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with our account rules:
1) Only one account per person is allowed.

2) Once the account has been established, the user account name cannot be changed, unless there has been a legal name change. Accounts cannot be “transferred” to a different person.

3) For Fraud Protection purposes, the credit card registered in the account must belong to the account holder. In addition, Sideshow will only ship to your credit card billing address or place of business. Please read our credit card policy for further information.

4) Sideshow Collectibles reserves the right to disable or cancel an online user account at anytime for any reason. Please note that one of the most common reasons for account closure results from creating multiple accounts, invalid forms of payment or excessive card declines (ISF) at the time of processing.

So I'm only allowed one account, however my 79 relatives that live at the same address should be able to create their own accounts and not get deleted. :clap

Last edited:
Is anyone else watching the live show (or at least keeping an eye on the chat, like I always do)?

Yup... I'm watching... But frankly, all I want to hear about is Star Wars... Nothing but Star Wars... And codes... :impatient:

Back