Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make an offer sounds good but everyone will try and low ball SS. I guess they'll have a minimum offer gauge.
Yeah just like I do on ebay. I'll set the min amount that I'd entertain, anything under just gets rejected. I was getting annoyed with buyers sending me offers of $30 for a brand new sphero BB8. It's listed for $85 or best offer, COME ON MAN. $30 is in now way a reasonable offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah just like I do on ebay. I'll set the min amount that I'd entertain, anything under just gets rejected. I was getting annoyed with buyers sending me offers of $30 for a brand new sphero BB8. It's listed for $85 or best offer, COME ON MAN. $30 is in now way a reasonable offer.

I get what you're saying, but will you let it go for $29?

Anybody know of any good Black Friday sales going on at other 1/6 sites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timewalker Toys has a couple of good Black Friday deals

Harley Quinn - $40 off
Deadshot - $45 off
SSC Wolverine - $40 off
SSC R2-D2 Deluxe - $50 off

Free shipping if your purchase is $350 or more.

This Black Friday Sale is a joke.

It the same stuff that has already been on sale for ever.
Yep, I swear half the items that are being discounted are the same things that have been discounted for a couple years at least. A couple new things get added but just the stuff that no one really wants. I think one year they had some really decent sales around this time of year (I think it was like 2013 or 2014). They had quite a few desirable figures and I picked up the Elder Predator from Predator 2 for a really decent price (I think it was like $175 plus free shipping and double rewards).

I feel ya. Sometimes I think these people believe they are playing slot machines or something and just maybe you'll say yes LOL. Cracks me up. I've had things that were barely displayed, put back in the box that I put up for sell for $130 and had people ask if I'd take $90!!! Like Seriously, it's a $200 figure that I'm already giving a hell of a deal on geez people.

I'm not sure if there's any active ones right now. The November ones expired on the 15th. Haven't heard of any December ones. There may not be any.
I've got one that expires on 12/15. Hoping the pre orders go live for JL Supes or Bat. If they don't before that date, I'm gonna grab JL WW. Just waiting on my refer-a-friend buddy to get his code before deciding. I thought maybe they would release the other JL figures right after the movie dropped.

Back