Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's to hoping SS gives out at least one code during their live show today at 11 AM Pacific. They're hyping it as their Black Friday live show, so I have my fingers crossed that they break their code drought!

Ended up getting Bane Venom Prime 1 since it was "almost sold out". Was waiting for more reviews of him to come out but there don't seem to be any.

Captain Phasma is also tempting but might wait for the TLJ version... $200 shipped still seems too much to pay for her...

Same junk again and again. I got HT Joker AA yesterday, but with $50 coupon which was about to expire today.

I am considering the DC Lobo figure with 10% off and free shipping. Wish it was still the exclusive cigar version though.

I'm really hoping for a code! If they don't give one during their Black Friday stream today, I would think that that signals they won't give out any more codes until major events like Toy Fair or SDCC.

Back