Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy.
d54366ce108a2e9966247cd9861d7ec2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I’ve got 2 $20 box codes. Please PM me if you need one. I just ask that you use my referral link when using the code to place an order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still have these. Please PM me if you need a $20 code (can be used on new pre-orders, etc.).

I still have these. Please PM me if you need a $20 code (can be used on new pre-orders, etc.).

1 code claimed. Still have 1 available. If you'd like the code, please PM me the figure you are looking to order/pre-order so I can generate a referral link.

Too bad this referral thing only works once per account. I actually have a few items I want to buy.

Too bad this referral thing only works once per account. I actually have a few items I want to buy.

I don't think that's completely correct.

You receive referral rewards once per individual that you refer. As such I think it works so that as long as you refer a new customer each time, you get the points.

I don't think that's completely correct.

You receive referral rewards once per individual that you refer. As such I think it works so that as long as you refer a new customer each time, you get the points.

That is correct. The only ones posting about referral now are people that I have exchanged referrals with, hence my once per account comment.

How do you get the stackable $25 coupons (so you get $50)? They're the ones linked to your account.

I managed for Spock, but can never figure out how they give you which coupon, both the first figures I used coupons to ($20 I think).
I got another figure and received the $25, and thought I'd get another (which had free US shipping) with a competition coupon hoping to up the $25 with a second one to preorder Captain Scarlett with $50. However they ended up giving me a specific Marvel coupon that doesn't combine. So I messed that up. Not sure if it's coz the competition gives you a $25 one and I can only use a $20 one or if the free shipping bonus removes the personal coupon codes...

I have like a week left to try and upgrade that $25 coupon, but I don't think I can lol (you don't get coupons for preorders do you)? Sideshow has tricked me into buying so much to try and utilise these coupons... I'm sure there's a method to this madness, but it totally traps me into budgeting for Sideshow. I think the fact the last three Mondo Turtles released really close got me the last $50, but I also used the last of those monthly coupons they used to give on preordering them.

Anyway, I think I've lost my chance and may have to cash in a $25 preorder instead of a $50.

If anyone is interested, I also hace a code to be used with my referral. It expires 11/15. Send me a PM if you want it :)

I just got a monthly code that expires on Dec 15th. Before anyone asks I already added to my account. Just letting everyone know that December codes are getting added to boxes.

Back