Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Had trouble logging in, but was able to from the main sign in. How long before they remove $1 from everyone that was able to log in? : )

Why wouldn't they?

Note this is the now usual code given during the weekly live show, and has nothing to do with Spook.

Oh, I didn't know there were weekly live show codes. Good to know, I was ready to unsubscribe to the other thread until next October, lol

Just cleaned up the cooki and come this one then logged in 3 times and failed and time's up.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Just cleaned up the cooki and come this one then logged in 3 times and failed and time's up.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Yeah, these Sideshow Live codes usually only last for 5 minutes or less.

And like always it's usually best to be logged in prior to the start of any live show.

Almost even now.
a87a77ae6fc46c336c2e7e8f02b3d623.jpg

Dunno how the heck I was logged in just in time to see that page count jump...but I got it also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early merry Christmas code scavengers!! :lol

If you use one put up the one you do so not to waste time for others once it’s claimed...

m40OwMF.jpg

sMbIBvk.jpg

7fExWTx.jpg

PLDpm5v.jpg

You have to fill out a credit app? :lol

Due to a glitch in the system, we got some reward codes added twice. We spent the points and afterwards during automated checks the system corrected the double entries resulting in a negative balance. Sideshow let me know that they corrected the glitch and that now it shouldn't be possible anymore for the codes to be counted twice.

Back