Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outside of the $1.50 and $.50 codes they gave out during their Spooktacular Wednesday SS Live show last Wednesday, this is the first sub-$3 code they've released since Friday the 13th in October (but they did give out an additional $2 code earlier that same day).

d8c.gif

Just made it. Entered at 11:39 Thanks guys!

Damn, I keep trying but says invalid login.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I had to go under my rewards total and enter the promo at the bottom. Was getting invalid login under my normal promo entry point.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I had to go under my rewards total and enter the promo at the bottom. Was getting invalid login under my normal promo entry point.

That's messed up. I was getting the message that it was not valid. Then when I tried it the way you suggested it says expired.

I was unable to log in from both the spook page and the regular reward code page. Even tried logging in under my wife's account, and had the same result. Not sure what was going on, but I'll try again next week!

Thanks. Luckily I was home and ran upstairs to the desktop. I have NO idea why that happened. Everything has been the same for months. Kept the same tabs on my phone open.. oh well. I got on on time. Thanks for having my back, Bunk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back