Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did any of you ever experienced this after placing an order with reward points?
de45f19c1a96d43e88e576ba01aeb9f3.jpg

I have a theory about my negative reward points balance. It seems that there's an error on their website and if someone cancels a referral order the amount is not substracted from the pending referral amount but from your current reward points balance. I reported it, now waiting for a resolution.

Hi, I'm new here.

I am just chiming to say that I was checking my RP balance on Sideshow, and noticed that my balance went down $9. It was $83.55, and now it $74.55. And no, I haven't ordered anything. Weird.

Hi, I'm new here.

I am just chiming to say that I was checking my RP balance on Sideshow, and noticed that my balance went down $9. It was $83.55, and now it $74.55. And no, I haven't ordered anything. Weird.

Do you have referral orders and have any of them been canceled?

Hi, I'm new here.

I just checked mine and I went from 78.40 down to 66.40 WTF? :mad:

Yeah, something squirrelly is going on. Mine went down around $10-12 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You folks wouldn't be the same ones that got more reward points than everyone else for a few of the spook codes, were you? If so, perhaps they caught their error.

Back