Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow tweeted this: "Join Sideshow on Halloween for Even More Haunts!"
I imagine the Haunt code will activate on Halloween as some of us suspected.

the whole contest thing has gotten crazy. Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason for their winners and other times they pick the funniest or cutest entry they get.

Or someone they have a personal or social relationship with... Which seems to be the case 6/10 times. Selective bias

I got picked for a soul, so I feel like this was an accomplishing Spook.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I haven't been following this year. Can any of the codes be used to offset shipping for preorders soon to arrive? Or for that matter, adjust the actual cost? Or is this all for new orders placed today?

I sort of loath the soul collecting bit. However, I was tempted by Chewie and threw my hat in the ring. I went with the theme they suggested and offered to create a cantina scene with relatives wearing cheap halloween masks. The main focus would have been chewie bringing a down and out han some weird star warsy desert to cheer him up. I had everyone lined up and we would have gone all out but got ignored instead.

:dunno

Cool, so if I wait for the final code, will the others still be valid? Hoping for more than $5.

And for another "dumb question" can the codes be stacked?

Last edited:
Back