Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did it show up?

43b9112b35bfc5d28a29946d7e95b971.jpg

it was a five minute code. It took me nearly the entire time to log in and redeem the code. Again, as always, Pixel, Kuat, and all others, I appreciate the emails and posts.

The site wasn't working properly. I tried logging in on my computer and it was super slow. Luckily, the code was successfully redeemed. Gotta be SS's interference here.

Missed COTDLIVE.... :( My email said it was sent at 2:20, but I didn't receive it till 2:30 and code had already expired. Never had that happen before. Odd.

I barely made it but the website was jacked. It's hard enough to get the codes let alone have to fight the website as well.

I barely made it but the website was jacked. It's hard enough to get the codes let alone have to fight the website as well.
Exactly. It's getting ridiculous. I appreciate the free stuff but if the site can't handle it to make it fair then extend the times.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, I kept trying to add COTDLIVE to the Spooktacular page but the page just wouldn't load. I waited about a minute then tried again, but it expired at that point.

Only 3 bucks. Third one I've missed so far.

Easy fix guys. I leave the page opened whole day so I’m logged too. No need to load anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funnily enough although I only just grabbed my laptop in bed (and had been keeping an eye on my phone the last hour), it was my phone that refreshed quicker... and I just use the RP page, not the Spook one.

Well, you get logged out of SS's website after 60 minutes of inactivity, but you can get logged in ahead of time when we have a good feeling a code is about to drop, like during a live show.

How weird. Before putting in the COTDLIVE code, my reward balance was $97.25. After that I got $103.25. Did I just get double the amount of the actual code?

Easy fix guys. I leave the page opened whole day so I’m logged too. No need to load anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stay logged in but sometimes if I'm away from the page for awhile the redeem bar gets funny. It's the page.

Back