Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah entering a code before logging in on mobile is a crapshoot. Fortunately I had enough time to log in before redeeming it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you get logged out of SS's website after 60 minutes of inactivity, but you can get logged in ahead of time when we have a good feeling a code is about to drop, like during a live show.

Nope, only if you want to access to your account. For redeeming a code it’s enough to log in and leave the page open. It’s working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just want to say thanks again to Pixel and Kuat, and whoever else is passing along the codes. So far, so good this year, and it's greatly appreciated. Figured I would say thanks while it's going.

I was logged in , when I entered the code the page expired and before it came back up the code was expired. Staying logged in helps, but if the website crashes due to traffic not much anyone can do.

I have a sinking feeling I'm about to miss a code. Or maybe I just don't pick my kids up from school today...

Same here. :hi5:

The website was bugging out. I hit the apply to account button and nothing happened and hit it again and it said the code was already applied to my account and u did get the $3. I wonder if the site pushed the reward through twice for some since it was semi bugging out.

I was logged in , when I entered the code the page expired and before it came back up the code was expired. Staying logged in helps, but if the website crashes due to traffic not much anyone can do.

PULhU5x.gif

:lol

They've said about 100 times to stay logged in.

Keep refreshing to make sure you're good.
I have yet to log out. The site just times you out I'm not gonna stare at their site all day long. Being logged out isn't the issue, it's that their site can't handle a 4 minute mad rushe of hundreds to thousands of people at once.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back