Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s nothing better than risking my actual income and job to check my phone for $5! But for real though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, was driving to work, check my e-mail right when I get in and was 2 minutes too late, these quick codes suck, worst spook ever for me, normally I get 90% of them, I have only gotten 4 so far this year. 5-10 minute codes are pretty silly, at least give us 30 minutes, some of us do have lives (and those are most likely the ones who buy more from sideshow...).

Speaking of bad spook, what is with the 10-12% off (except troopers which they have a billion of)? I remember when 20-30% (sometimes more) was normal and I used to buy $1K+ worth of stuff, last year I think I bought 1 item, nothing so far this year. Maybe their inventory isn't that bad? I can get 10% off any item I want on ebay at least twice a month now.

Is "Ummm....." a RP code? Because that Riddick guy just posted it in the no-banter thread.

Sounds like some.....didn't find it.

380.gif

I can definitely agree with that. I haven't been buying much from Sideshow these days and I buy even less now. Their Spook deals a few years ago were so much better and the variety of products they offered discounts on was great. This year it's very redundant since most of these items have been on sale for the last 12 months or more. If they want to get rid of TFA troops they need to make the discounts bigger or just give them away with in stock purchases.

Why did they make so many TFA troopers and not ANH troopers? You would think it would be the same cost to produce..but one would be selling like hotcakes.

It would probably help if they didn't have international delivery restrictions blocking the purchase of some of the Star Wars figures, too.

My first miss... that's what I get for staying up all night waiting for a code when there happened to be no overnight code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did they make so many TFA troopers and not ANH troopers? You would think it would be the same cost to produce..but one would be selling like hotcakes.

For all we know, they may have made just as many (or more) ANH Troopers. I'm sure there was a much higher demand for them and they sold accordingly.

Back