Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spooktacular 2017 - codes expiring in a blink of an eye and discounts on toys nobody wants.

right.gif

Huh, don't remember them lowering the sticker price drastically like that, but I remember them having 30% and even 40% coupons during my first spook year in 2014--it was like a clearance sale and so many figures.

I do feel like I remember a couple years ago some random figures automatically getting something like 3% off. Came out to $12 off or something. :lol

Here's how much it sold for IMG_2012.jpg here's how much I bought it for IMG_2013.jpg

Guarantee I jump in the car to go home and codes will flow then put the key in the door.................BAM they stop :(

Remember, though, that you got that Mandarin figure last year for that price- 3-1/2 years after Iron Man 3 came out. We're less than two years since TFA came out. If they still have any of their TFA Troopers left by Spook 2019, they'll probably be around $120 or $100 then!

Remember, though, that you got that Mandarin figure last year for that price- 3-1/2 years after Iron Man 3 came out. We're less than two years since TFA came out. If they still have any of their TFA Troopers left by Spook 2019, they'll probably be around $120 or $100 then!

I bet they will

Back