Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted by the arkham video game joker. Love the games and have bats but can't seem to commit.

Its the one I'm looking at right now actually, also can't seem to pull the trigger. I own three from this line and they're amazing...I'm trying to hold out for a few more reveals before deciding - hopefully they finally show something from the Arkham Asylum/City line

If they had actually announced the Arkham stuff around the release of the last game, and released them within a year, I'm sure this Joker would be an easier sell for a lot of people. Hot Toys simply missed the hype train.

You can buy me something if you still dont have a use for them.

Haha, I'll find a use for them. I'm just saving them to put them towards something more expensive then I would normally buy. For a while I was thinking of getting the hot toys hulkbuster but I decided against that.

You can buy me something if you still dont have a use for them.

Ha, true.

Its the one I'm looking at right now actually, also can't seem to pull the trigger. I own three from this line and they're amazing...I'm trying to hold out for a few more reveals before deciding - hopefully they finally show something from the Arkham Asylum/City line

I've been looking since he was announced. Sometimes I get the feeling I'm "wasting my money" not getting a popular hero or something. Dunno.

If they had actually announced the Arkham stuff around the release of the last game, and released them within a year, I'm sure this Joker would be an easier sell for a lot of people. Hot Toys simply missed the hype train.

I feel like they do that from time to time and it's a shame. Maybe that's part of my issue too.

I feel too that collectors are realizing that at these prices and high ES, if the ES is not a must have, we're at an advantage to simply wait. They can be had for less than retail aftermarket or locally, I even recall sideshow themselves running 15% off on the regular Deathstroke and Harley Quinn in the Summer (which is substantial at these prices). They are spitting these out quicker than they can sell them - as long as it is not a must have EX it's not a Day 1 order. Time is on our side. Deathstroke for instance, as amazing as it is - is still in stock today. Personally, I'm not in a rush to order this version of Joker just to secure a tophat that was only seen in the DLC and not in the actual storyline of the game

Really good point man. Come to think of it. I've rarely every paid full price for a figure due to that.

"No-Banter" must mean to some people "Feel to free to ignore rule #4 of this thread and post whatever".

I had to check to see what their post count was to determine if it was only one poster creating multiple accounts to have some fun with the thread, but no, it seems some 'things' are contagious.

Back