Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got enough already to get Wonder Woman (solo or JL) for free. Not sure about the rest of my rewards- maybe Hoth Leia or Darth Maul. Or I'll just keep holding out for a Bespin Leia or Ep3 Obi-wan.

I'm at $214 right now and thinking about putting them towards the Swamp Thing PF or just saving them for the eventual release of Hot Toys Empire Strikes Back Boba Fett (in 2019 or later, I'm sure) or the inevitable Batman Returns Catwoman (in 2091 or later, I'm sure).

I'm saving up mine for The Millennium Falcon Cockpit. I absolutely refuse to believe that it won't eventually get made. lalalalalala

I have just over $300 right now and if it goes up for PO and SSC gets it i'll put them towards the Ecto-1. Yes i know it will be delayed for 3 or 4 years after the original ship date :lol

I'm tempted by the arkham video game joker. Love the games and have bats but can't seem to commit.

I am thinking of keeping my points and saving them until the eventual hot toys esb or rotj vader.

Just received Han in carbonite today. He was totally paid for with reward points and am back up to $150. Looking at getting Tarkin or the Royal Guard next. Spook always helps!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Not sure what I'm going to use my points on yet. Just hit over $600 in points thanks to these codes.

Back