Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the Kylo Ren and Rey/BB8 giveaway get announced at some point? Thought it was listed for the 25th

It's like being stuck in line at comic con if you were waiting for the geek talking to suddenly offer you $5.

Well, so much for that...maybe their FB stream will yield something. They said in 13 minutes they'll be there.

Codes expiring way too fast again typical sideshow ****... stingy as hell with these codes, god forbid too many of thier loyal customers get discounts. Lets make everyone think spook is big promotion but have the promotions expire in like 10 minutes so people that work or sleep miss out. I get its free and they dont have to do anything but why do it at all if you design the promotion so it minimizes the number of people who can redeem them to such small numbers that it becomes more like the coupon codes they give out on random boxes. Not really a promotion at all since its limited so strictly by time that only handfull of people get the codes to begin with..

Edit 1:Mods if you can move this post to the correct thread i'd appreciate it. I didnt realize i was in the no banter thread when posting and some members are getting their panties in a bunch over my mistake. Accidently posting in the wrong discount code thread is serious business to certain peops i guess, lets move this before someone slits their wrists over it or sends me death threats via pm. We don't need any SSC forum rioters over a simple mistake

Edit 2: I moved it myself, hopefully i did it fast enough so nobody harmed themselves

Mistakes happen.

But as you yourself said some people may be asleep when these codes go out, and to get an unnecessary 'wake up' call can be a bit 'annoying'.

Oh well, most of us collectors will survive the ordeal :dunno

At least Homecoming was entertaining. A live stream consisting of a SSC employee sitting in a cardboard box answering questions like "Who is your favorite vampire?" and "Who would you rather go on a date with: Catman or Wonderman?" is beyond asinine.

FORU code still works, $5 more!

Thanks for the $5! Must have missed that one while in simulators today.

Also, dumb question to anyone from a spooktacular noob. I know the coupons expire, but what about the rewards? I was trying to add my rewards to a potential purchase to get an idea on final cost, but cant only see "Use a promo code" so far.

Also, dumb question to anyone from a spooktacular noob. I know the coupons expire, but what about the rewards? I was trying to add my rewards to a potential purchase to get an idea on final cost, but cant only see "Use a promo code" so far.

After you click on "Proceed to Checkout" click on the "Use a promo code or rewards" and select "Sideshow Rewards" from the drop menu.

The promo code and reward points option is in the same box at the checkout

Back