Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking more questions like how do they determine edition size on a statue, for example EX Thanos, Green Phoenix
or will there be a black and white Friday event this year?
Will there be any super limited edition statues coming out this year beyond Phoenix?

Someone needs to let people know that the reward points from newsletters/emails last quite awhile, and probably aren't required to be posted to the non banter thread after it's already been posted hours before.

But what about current products, e.g. "Why wasn't the mask removable on the 1/6 Voorhees figure? Who made that creative decision?"
Honestly she probably doesn't know the answers to a question like that. She's basically a community manager.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

She's pretty much in charge of all things social media isn't she?
Yup but think about it this way. She knows what's available and what's probably coming. What's happening during spook and other promotions but not who decided what detail on what statue.
She's honestly no different then a community manager for a big up and coming video game.
Only difference is once that game is no longer the top of people's thoughts they no longer have a job.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back