Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If not too much asked, could someone post a screenshot or the link to the web version of the email they received from Sideshow with the GETSPOOKY code in it? Thanks!

No newsletter for me too. Very useful if the codes in it are time limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If not too much asked, could someone post a screenshot or the link to the web version of the email they received from Sideshow with the GETSPOOKY code in it? Thanks!

wG0AdHe.jpg

found mine in my junk folder :gah: I better fix that!

SSC must have so many ppl on their e-mail list, it takes a while for them to get send. Arguable, but it's always been my experience that how older the e-mail subscription, the sooner you'll get your SSC newsletter.

Was super surprised that the code still worked. Just got up for work and saw there was a code 3 hours ago. Wasn't even gonna try it, but glad I did. $5 in the bag! Woohoo!! Great start! Looks like that's our one timeless freebie, so now I'm ready for the games to begin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Was super surprised that the code still worked. Just got up for work and saw there was a code 3 hours ago. Wasn't even gonna try it, but glad I did. $5 in the bag! Woohoo!! Great start! Looks like that's our one timeless freebie, so now I'm ready for the games to begin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The downside to subscribing to this thread is people just post to be posting so you get most of the notifications in your email from posts that are not someone posting a code.

The downside to subscribing to this thread is people just post to be posting so you get most of the notifications in your email from posts that are not someone posting a code.

I subscribe to this thread on Tapatalk. One, two, spaced out notifications means random talk. Constant barrage means Code. With Tapatalk notifications there’s no concern for Sideshow emails, special email lists, or keeping up with every social media outlet. Just follow this chain on Tapatalk and you are set to not miss any codes aside from maybe while your sleeping. This group is very active and very helpful and is all you really need to snag every code.

For Spook they keep some codes up for a while. Others go really fast. So don’t get spoiled :) :)

Back