Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYCC show floor is open for attendees until 7:00 tonight. I would expect them to back online a little bit before that or possibly a little bit after.

Last edited:
I think she's livestreaming...
ad582f454c81baf255db74e396267441.jpg
6bc221acf1bca3c86d652547206448ae.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Lol, are you creeping on her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's not like they never tweeted them out at 4 in the morning before. Since when are they concerned about people actually being able to get the code?

With all of the trouble SS has been having, I can't see it getting much better over the weekend.
If they were going to offer codes, I'd rather they just post it on Twitter or Facebook.
Personally, I'm not sure how many more times I can watch them rehash the same stuff over and over again hoping for $3.

Alright boys and girls. The con will be open shortly. Let's hope today is a little more productful! Remember west coasters, we're 3 hours ahead of you all over on this side. Good luck! Love, Adam from the future.

Just got the sideshow live noyification. Hope someone is watching. I'll be at work til 5, so I'm counting on all of you for help!

Just got the sideshow live noyification. Hope someone is watching. I'll be at work til 5, so I'm counting on all of you for help!

Don't worry, they did not post any code again.

I was able to watch the first stream and they dropped NO code, nor showed us anything new except her t shirt

No code. Just watched the whole thing. Disappointing. They said they will do another Live broadcast later, but no mention of codes at all

Thanks everyone for chiming in. It's gonna be hard for me to watch these today while at work. Unluckily, I was able to watch the first one.

I caught the last 15 minutes. No mention of when the next one will be.

Video stream was good, however was just before opening so no other people using the WIFI etc. No doubt it'll get worse again later in the day.

Back