Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Kept seeing people say it worked before code was even given...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a sidenote, if you win an item through one of their contests or SS live giveaways, how long does it usually take to receive the item?

On a sidenote, if you win an item through one of their contests or SS live giveaways, how long does it usually take to receive the item?

I won one time and take like 7 days after y pay the shipping.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Is one format better to view it on than others?
I know there have been lag issues but I was watching the Facebook feed and there's no way it was 3 minutes from the time they announced the code to when it expired.

Is one format better to view it on than others?
I know there have been lag issues but I was watching the Facebook feed and there's no way it was 3 minutes from the time they announced the code to when it expired.

I watch the streams on Youtube and haven't had any problems. Today's code seemed to go smoothly and was well coordinated at their end, unlike some previous times. Maybe they were a bit slower to post it on Facebook.

I won one time and take like 7 days after y pay the shipping.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ah, ok. Well it’s been over a month since I won something and I haven’t even been contacted for a shipping quote yet, lol.

I watch the streams on Youtube and haven't had any problems. Today's code seemed to go smoothly and was well coordinated at their end, unlike some previous times. Maybe they were a bit slower to post it on Facebook.

Thanks, maybe I will try watching it there.

Back