Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS is live on FB now, and it actually seems to be working this time, so maybe they'll release a code!

I'm going to the Blade Runner double feature in 15 minutes, so start watching for a code then. The random ones usually drop when I'm at the movies or in the shower. :slap

Yep. They said they didn't do codes today because they couldn't get the livestreams going and weren't even sure if this last one would work (they were live for about 35 minutes), but they have now purchased WIFI so they should be good to go for the rest of the weekend and said to watch for a code tomorrow and a few more over the weekend.

I really liked that wolverine they showed, but my main goal is to see new JL head sculpts. So, I really hope they dive into them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The Hot Toys figures? They had all of them except Flash (kinda) at SDCC. They all look really great (again, except Flash, who had a weird placeholder dummy facesculpt in San Diego). Wonder Woman and Superman had new headsculpts and looked much closer to Gadot and Cavill than any figures they've made so far. I'm not interested, but I was pretty impressed.

And yeah, the sculpting on that Wolverine is nuts. Love it.

The Hot Toys figures? They had all of them except Flash (kinda) at SDCC. They all look really great (again, except Flash, who had a weird placeholder dummy facesculpt in San Diego. Wonder Woman and Superman had new headsculpts and looked much closer to Gadot and Cavill than any figures they've made so far. I'm not interested, but I was pretty impressed.
Yeah, I saw them, but it looked like it was the same BvS superman sculpt. At least, I couldn't see the difference. So, I figured it was a placeholder sculpt until the movie got closer or whatever. AND I'm hoping that we get an Affleck sculpt with the standard Bat. We need one before he drops out of the role. I keep looking for it to be sitting next to all of the accessories, but still haven't spotted one

Just saw this mock up poster on my google feed. Looks sick
a667ad80dfe5db12c4f3ad393b2a4bdf.jpg

Yeah, I saw them, but it looked like it was the same BvS superman sculpt. At least, I couldn't see the difference. So, I figured it was a placeholder sculpt until the movie got closer or whatever. AND I'm hoping that we get an Affleck sculpt with the standard Bat. We need one before he drops out of the role. I keep looking for it to be sitting next to all of the accessories, but still haven't spotted one

Looked new to me in person back in July.

Back