Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_nd9nntAP8L1qjm93po3_500.png

Now that we're three weeks into this random $2 or $3 code drop thing that Sideshow has been doing since SDCC, has anyone taken the time to compile a list of all the codes they've given out during that time to see if there's any kind of pattern as to when they're releasing codes and how much they're worth? I'd be happy to do it myself but didn't want to duplicate anyone's else's time and effort.

Thanks for pointing that out to me! It made the compiling process go much quicker!

Here's a screenshot of the spreadsheet I put together on this:

screenshot.png

A few of my conclusions:

Outside of their new habit of giving out a code during every Wednesday SS Live show since SDCC, there hasn't been any sort of pattern on release day or time or even code amount, at least that I can see.

Since SDCC, they've released a code every day of the week besides Saturday and Thursday, all the codes have been for $2 or $3 (unless the 5 AM SURPRISE code on Friday, 8/4 that no one seemed to get was for more than that), and they've never been available for longer than 5 minutes.

Unfortunately, the only general time period they've given a code out more than once (other than Wednesday SS Live shows) is Friday morning between 1 and 5 AM.

Outside of the Wednesday SS Live shows, they've released codes on Monday afternoon, early Friday morning, Sunday evening, Tuesday morning, and VERY early Friday morning. That's depending on time zone, of course- I'm in Central time but the times listed in the screenshot are Eastern time, and SS is in Pacific time.

Since they really ramped these up starting on Wednesday, 8/2, they've released a code every day or two, so if they keep with that pattern, I would expect another code this weekend on Saturday or Sunday.

Back