Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't received word on ANY movement with this figure. Was hoping we got some kind of email from sideshow. Same thing with Net DD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I too got a 14 day notification on Doctor Strange like that other guy posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just throwing this out there.

If anyone wants to part with a $20 code they aren't going to use, I'd love to have to put in an order for Tarkin (which should go up today) I would greatly appreciate it.

Just throwing this out there.

If anyone wants to part with a $20 code they aren't going to use, I'd love to have to put in an order for Tarkin (which should go up today) I would greatly appreciate it.
EDIT: Disregard. I didn't realize the rules changed on the single-use coupons...

Last edited:
Only because I was checking to see if anyone responded to my post above. Usually I'm not that fast. Got lucky... Tarkin wants to come home with me.

But Thank You!!!!

He responded in thirty seconds ...ridiculous

Damn! this is a video of me btw....

tumblr_m7uofgDk6j1r2ydddo1_250.gif

I don't think you can use the code on new pre-orders. Still gotta wait 2 months, as far as I know...

The new individual codes attached to random purchases can be used on all pre-orders as soon as they go live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back