Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of them doing that.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Only speculating here, but 2 mins is a tight window and if only around 100 got it then perhaps they're mixing it up. Who knows for sure, certainly not me.

You can count on it that it will be like this!

Yep. I mentioned it before, but this is the perfect way for Sideshow to give away points. It makes everyone (who wants the points) chain themselves to their social media channels, and significantly limits the amount of money they actually give away. Cheap and effective.

Yep. I mentioned it before, but this is the perfect way for Sideshow to give away points. It makes everyone (who wants the points) chain themselves to their social media channels, and significantly limits the amount of money they actually give away. Cheap and effective.

Indeed, I will be there though to collect those codes! [emoji6]

A thousand hosannas to any kind soul who is generous enough to share a $20 code with me, so that I may preorder one Jedi Luke. I haven't had any shipments in a few months, so no codes for me. I have a couple coming up, so I will pay it forward as soon as I have the opportunity.

I still haven't received word on ANY movement with this figure. Was hoping we got some kind of email from sideshow. Same thing with Net DD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just got a "this will be arriving in 14 days" email about Doctor Strange. Finally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cc7366944b3d66fe8aef4c3dc123155d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven't received word on ANY movement with this figure. Was hoping we got some kind of email from sideshow. Same thing with Net DD.

I'm hoping to get a code for him before he comes out. :pray:

I hope at least one of my upcoming 4 figures this year has a code. For some reason, my last 3 were code less. I decided to call sideshow with my MK46 and they said they had issues with the printer when my batch went out, so they offered a code for that day only. Was really nice of them.

Wow, that's suprising i thought they only put codes randomly on boxes like one every ten or twenty. I got 3 in a row with no code but didn't care enough to call and got one on the 4th.

I always get one with hot toys, but I had/have plans for many purchases and a $20 off each helps cover the shipping.

Back