Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better than the 2 mins it was, but according to the FB posts 5 isn't enough either, I remember during Spook you had like 10+ mins for a lot more RP. I don't get this rush to expire on $2? $20 in 2-5 mins makes more sense from a business perspective, but $2 really? PS, not that I want to see $20 gone in 5 mins either lol.

I missed the last 3 codes.

tumblr_mlque5YldY1s98zwuo1_500.gif

I do recommend to follow SS's advice and activate notifications for their social media accounts (FB, Twitter and Insta) I have been able to grab the last couple of codes thanks to that

I only do Facebook and I have two accounts. The one I have Sideshow on is not on my phone. So...oh well.

And I'll be back to work in a week so I'll be limited on how much I can use my phone. I'll probably miss everything till Spook.

Sideshow Live is happening right now. I can't connect - blocked at work, and horrible cell signal here. Dunno if possible code or not...

Because of my work schedule and can't do the PM method, I have to post this out in the open. I hope this helps someone.

HEAT17AGUGEWAG

Missed it but thanks for posting, anyone else have a spare? Still trying to order Doctor Strange and don't have anything coming in this month unless Jyn Erso ships soon.

Back