Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that $3 put me over the top:

640bc3203f817ac2f4720d6e48f2b986.jpg

:yess:

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the heads up on the code! And just out of curiosity, is a reason that most of BBTS pre-orders being out of stock due to the fact that there is no NRD? So people can pre-order, and if they don't want it/ cant afford it, just cancel at anytime?

Hey, thanks for the heads up on the code! And just out of curiosity, is a reason that most of BBTS pre-orders being out of stock due to the fact that there is no NRD? So people can pre-order, and if they don't want it/ cant afford it, just cancel at anytime?

Pretty much, that and $4 flat rate shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Pile of Loot at BBTS too. It's nice not having to ship everything immediately.

These Live streams always crash for me, there wasn't any chance of getting the code the first time even if it was available for 5 minutes, managed to get the live stream back up and running after they announced it for the second time to nab my $3.

I asked a question in live chat but it crashed so I don't know if it was answered, any news on the Ralph McQuarrie Darth Vader Sixth Scale figure that they showed in 2015, then never to be mentioned again?
I'm getting really sick and tired of asking, I'm thinking of bombing their next live stream with the question over and over again to see if they'll finally answer. :lol

How about Sideshow announces a code around 4:55 PM and announces that it'll be active from 5 PM to 5:02 PM? Just give us a little more time to get ready and get that e-mail out. :lecture

BBTS shortened their time period during which you can cancel pre-ordered items AFTER they arrive when they redesigned the site. It's only 7 days now and I'm pretty sure it used to be 10 or even 2 weeks. Was thinking of complaining because I ordered back when the policy was different but they were just small items.

garlin.jpg

How about Sideshow announces a code around 4:55 PM and announces that it'll be active from 5 PM to 5:02 PM? Just give us a little more time to get ready and get that e-mail out. :lecture

BBTS shortened their time period during which you can cancel pre-ordered items AFTER they arrive when they redesigned the site. It's only 7 days now and I'm pretty sure it used to be 10 or even 2 weeks. Was thinking of complaining because I ordered back when the policy was different but they were just small items.

The rewards point is to reward their customers who watch the Live Streaming so they can advertise and show their products, if you are watching their live show then you have plenty of time to go to their stie , login and key in that rewards point and get rewarded for watching their show.

I missed several codes, but its my fault i didnt bother watching the show so i was not rewarded with that reward money

THANK YOU Sideshow for all the reward points. I only had to pay $1.00 for the HT 1/4 Joker! :yess:

garlin.jpg

The rewards point is to reward their customers who watch the Live Streaming so they can advertise and show their products, if you are watching their live show then you have plenty of time to go to their stie , login and key in that rewards point and get rewarded for watching their show.

Not necessarily, I tried entering the code within seconds of it being announced during the live show, it it had already "expired". Many others had the same issue. It was great that they put it back up later, but their attitude about "so many people complaining" was a bit oft-putting.

Complaints about why codes don't last longer than 2 or 5 minutes is one thing. Complaints about a code that doesn't work the instant it's announced is warranted, IMO.

garlin.jpg

I missed several codes, but its my fault i didnt bother watching the show so i was not rewarded with that reward money
Sorry, but I was watching the live stream. Heard the code, typed it in. Expired.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yeah today's show was utterly broken, no one got the code the first time. They announced it, I was watching and ready to go, it was expired already. It was supposed to be a two minute code.

This happened during SDCC as well, the codes are scheduled and they announced it too late, so it had been active already but no one knew it. It was supposed to be 5 minutes and it expired in 30 seconds. They were much quicker at fixing that one though, today it was expired before it was announced and they didn't acknowledge that for a long time, even claiming it was extended (not true), before they finally fixed it. It wasn't people whining because it was only a few minutes, it was people trying to tell them the code never worked at all.

Yea that would suck , sitting there watching it for 30min to an hour why they blah on about whatever products you don't want then the code doesn't work

Sorry, but I was watching the live stream. Heard the code, typed it in. Expired.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yea that would suck , sitting there watching it for 30min to an hour why they blah on about whatever products you don't want then the code doesn't work

That Harley that showed was really great, but I didn't want it. My days of buying big PFs are gone unless they revisit the LotR line, which they won't. :(

Edit:

This in a PF :drool

Boromir-boromir-5599623-1000-1222.jpg

Back