Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone hook me up with a code? I have a code on the box for Mark 46 I just received but I am in the process of moving and its packed up in a sea of boxes.

Wahhhhh.

Looking for a code for the new armored Batman. I have a figure coming tomorrow and expecting to have a code with it. I can return the favor then

Damn, can't be used for Luke. [emoji24] Thanks though! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the pics for Doctor Strange and fell in love with everything about it... if anyone has a code to spare I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you!!

Is there any discount code for preorders right now? I really want to preorder HT Wonder Woman.

I got a $25 off code for select marvel items for the Ghost Rider pre order I did. Good for the next two weeks. If anyone needs it just pm me.

CODE HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR.

Last edited:
If anyone has a code to spare I would like to preorder Netflix Daredevil, and I'm not afraid to beg for it.....
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow, I've never seen so many people begging for codes. It's kinda pathetic. Almost ever post on this current page is someone begging for a code.

I was thinking the same thing. I actually just got around to unsubscribing to this thread today. Used to be great for Spooktacular and when SS still had monthly codes. Now not so much. It is cool that people are helping others out though.

Wow, I've never seen so many people begging for codes. It's kinda pathetic. Almost ever post on this current page is someone begging for a code.

And it's kinda ridiculous that you consider pathetic people asking for a favor (and receiving it). Go bother with something that really matters.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Back