Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I've noticed others politely asking if anyone has a spare code so I thought I'd give it a shot since I have several figures I want to get and why not save a few bucks if I can. Now I'm being called pathetic. I just don't get it:cuckoo: quite the community here.

Yeah, ignore the trolls & bullies. Most of the individuals calling people pathetic for requesting a code or an opinion didn't have many friends. Just ignore them. Their clowns in the real world as well.

whats wrong with people asking for codes? this thread is about sharing codes correct?

This thread was designed to be a place where people post codes when they are available. It was not designed to be a place where endless, unnecessary, repetitive questions about anything are posted.

Basic etiquette says that people should not ask endless, unnecessary, repetitive questions that contribute nothing to any conversation.

"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"

"Does anyone have a code yet?"

This thread was designed to be a place where people post codes when they are available. It was not designed to be a place where endless, unnecessary, repetitive questions about anything are posted.

Basic etiquette says that people should not ask endless, unnecessary, repetitive questions that contribute nothing to any conversation.

"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"

I find your posts more tedious than the asking for posts. Lots of people post the contest codes on here too that are no good and already linked to your account and anyone can get. People trying to help each other, that's really what this thread is really about.

"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"

So what's the difference if people post and ask for one? I actually have posted codes and traded codes with several individuals. We are supposed to be a community of collectors sharing and helping each other out. Especially this thread I might add. Have you been here doing spooktacular? We are all working to notify each other when a reward code pops out. Should we stop that as well. God forbid more pages are made. Let's grow up people, and stop attacking individuals that ask for a code or post one for that matter.

"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"

I find this post a little ironic lol. I hope your week gets better man, sending positive vibes your way!

So what's the difference if people post and ask for one? I actually have posted codes and traded codes with several individuals. We are supposed to be a community of collectors sharing and helping each other out. Especially this thread I might add. Have you been here doing spooktacular? We are all working to notify each other when a reward code pops out. Should we stop that as well. God forbid more pages are made. Let's grow up people, and stop attacking individuals that ask for a code or post one for that matter.

What in the world are you talking about? No question you asked here wasn't already explained clearly in my post. I've been here for years, sharing codes with people too. See my join date? My whole purpose is to make this thread more useful and helpful. People will fly away in droves if it turns into spam central full of useless posts that contribute nothing. I explained clearly why that's what's starting to happen and you didn't address what I said at all.

I've attacked no one. I'm the only one who's been attacked here.

Spooktacular has zero to do with this topic.

Many people have asked people to stop posting the "contest codes" too, because they're also not adding anything. Anyone can get those codes at anytime, so it just creates more spam here.

My week's going great. That's why I'm using some extra energy to try to suggest how this thread can be improved and saved from descending into spam hell.

Don't ask for a monthly code. Wait until they're offered. Simple rule that hurts no one and helps everybody. There are plenty of street corners we can visit if we want to get spammed with "buddy, can you spare a dime" requests.

If we don't nip this in the bud, it will just descend into a more vicious cycle. If people think no one's going to post a code because it's only going to be PMed to people who ask for it, then more and more people will decide to start asking. I'm offering some logic-based foresight to proactively prevent a problem from getting worse. That's because I love this thread and know what its purpose is and why it's worked for years.

Does anyone happen to have an extra code? got my eye on Luke Return of the Jedi to finish my Starwars collection :)

I would be eternally grateful!! :pray:

Back