Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone expecting a code after June 15th? I have an extra May code expiring on June 15th which I can trade if you think you can send me one from a future month to balance it out later.

Or you can PM me with what item you want to buy and I'll decide who to send the code to based on that. You'll have to be ready to order with the code immediately because I have two and there's a chance one of these is already tied to my account.

Is anyone expecting a code after June 15th? I have an extra May code expiring on June 15th which I can trade if you think you can send me one from a future month to balance it out later.

Or you can PM me with what item you want to buy and I'll decide who to send the code to based on that. You'll have to be ready to order with the code immediately because I have two and there's a chance one of these is already tied to my account.

T&Cs on code shares now :lol

Both codes are claimed/used. My good bud Lexikon318 was able to use one, and if you could confirm you added the other one, Chris2k, since there's been no reply or post from you, that would be appreciated.

Back